BEGINNING MONDAY, MAY 11th, 2020
THE RALEIGH COUNTY COURTHOUSE WILL TRANSITION
FROM “APPOINTMENT ONLY” TO “OPEN TO THE PUBLIC”
The Raleigh County Courthouse will transition from “appointment only” to “open to the public” beginning Monday May 11th, 2020.
For the health and safety of the public and the Courthouse employees the opening will include certain restrictions which must be followed.
Those restrictions include, but are not limited to the following;
- The Prince St. ground level entrance will be the only entrance open and will be monitored by Courthouse security.
- Anyone entering the courthouse will be required to wear a mask.
- Please continue to observe all social distancing guidelines while in the Courthouse.
- Each department reserves the right to enforce specific guidelines based on their operations.
- Normal business hours will be maintained.
Please call ahead if you have any questions and please continue to utilize our resources and services through our websites, by phone, email or through mail.
Glen Daniel Satellite Office:
- The assessor’s office will reopen on May 19th and 20th and will continue to be opened each week thereafter on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- The tax office will reopen beginning on Tuesday, June 23rd at 8:00 am and will continue to be open thereafter on Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Additional information for consideration;
- Raleigh County Commission Website: www.raleighcounty.org
- Raleigh County Clerk’s Website: www.raleighcountyclerk.com
- Raleigh County Assessor’s Website: www.raleighcountyassessor.com
- Pay Raleigh County Taxes online at https://raleighcountysheriff.com/
- Voters Registration can be done online at https://sos.wv.gov/elections/Pages/GoVoteWV.aspx
Please note that vehicle registrations have been extended an additional 3 months.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER OUR FACILITIES AND PLEASE CALL THE BECKLEY-RALEIGH COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT AT 304-252-8531.
Welcome to the Raleigh County Sheriff’s Office Web Portal
The Raleigh County Sheriff’s Office has teamed up with CarFax.
From January 1, 2018 forward, people who are involved in a vehicle crash investigated by our agency can purchase and download a copy of the report online by visiting crashdocs.org. Those who do not have online access can still purchase the reports at our Law Enforcement Division at 201 S. Eisenhower Drive Beckley, WV.